Come work with PANDA
Our team of staff and volunteers contribute to an organisation that makes a real difference in the lives of expecting and new parents.
Careers at PANDA
PANDA is a diverse and inclusive place to work. Our vision is a society where perinatal mental health is valued and understood and where stigma and systemic barriers to seeking help no longer exist.
Equity and diversity are integral to PANDA and we are continually working towards attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that represents and supports the communities we serve.
We encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, dads, young parents, regional and rural communities, people with disabilities, and people who identify as LGBTIQA+.
We offer you:
- flexible working conditions - hours, work location, family considerations
- values-based workforce
- proactive professional development
- salary packaging
- a meaningful career in the mental health sector.
Paid opportunities within PANDA can include:
- Counselling within PANDA's National Mental Health Helpline
- Finance and support systems
- Education and training
- Marketing and communications
Salesforce Administrator/ Salesforce Officer
Reporting to PANDA’s Strategic Development Manager, the role of Salesforce Administrator/ Salesforce Officer will be responsible for all aspects of Salesforce user and license management, including but not limited to:
- New user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, and public groups.
- Handling user support tickets and identifying and gathering requirements from users and stakeholders.
- Making configuration changes to Salesforce, including flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports.
- Monitoring user adoption and providing user training and creating training materials.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce, including user and license management, configuration changes, and security reviews.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems, such as external API, marketing automation tools, back-office systems, and other CRM systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate about complex systems to staff.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and collaborate as part of a wider team.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think broadly about organisation needs.
The successful applicant:
Successful appointment to this role will require the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Criminal history record check
- Current Working With Children/Vulnerable People Check.
Please refer to the position description for more detailed information on the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity.
Applications must include your resume, cover letter and responses to selection criteria above. Applicants that do not address the selection criteria in a cover letter, will not be considered.
VOLUNTEERING WITH PANDA
Peer Support Volunteers - volunteers with a lived experience of perinatal anxiety and/or depression period delivering support on PANDA’s National Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Helpline.
Community Education Volunteers - volunteers with a lived experience of perinatal anxiety and/or depression period sharing thier story and/or delivering education sessions to community groups including new-parent groups, support groups, playgroups and health professional training courses.
Community Champions - volunteers with a lived experience of perinatal anxiety and/or depression period passionate about raising awareness of perinatal mental health and PANDA's work.
Clinical Champions – health professionals passionate about raising awareness of perinatal mental health and PANDA's work.
Administration Volunteers – volunteers passionate about PANDA’s work and can support administrative functions across the helpline, marketing, and data management. Contact PANDA to find out more